Pediatric Chiropractor: Flint Chiropractic Care for Kids
At Hood Health & Wellness, we believe that every child deserves access to quality healthcare.
Though it’s true that children get sick from time to time, it’s important to understand that there’s not always a need for surgery or prescription medicines. To see how our health and wellness center can help your child, book an examination with our team!
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care for Children
When it comes to the care of your child, it’s important for parents to understand that they have options. Moreover, there are many benefits to chiropractic care for children.
Here are a few of the benefits of seeing an experienced pediatric chiropractor:
- A children’s chiropractor understands motor development and helps to ensure your child meets the musculoskeletal milestones.
- Many chiropractors offer supportive guidance for nutrition to promote musculoskeletal development.
- A chiropractor for kids can find the source of an injury or delay in development. This helps to treat more than surface symptoms.
- Your chiropractor, much like a pediatrician, takes the time to get to know your child, providing a personalized treatment plan that meets their needs.
These are just a selection of the benefits your family can experience when you work with a chiropractor who understands pediatric care.
What Does a Children’s Chiropractor Treat?
When you take advantage of chiropractic care for children, you have access to someone who treats an array of conditions and injuries. Here are a few of the common reasons parents in Flint, TX, seek out a chiropractor for their children.
- Motor Development Delays: We help children who experience delays in motor development, often common in the first 2 years.
- Scoliosis: Abnormal curvature of the spine occurs in many children, and gentle adjustments can help to correct issues before they become severe.
- Sports Injuries: When a child suffers a pinched nerve or stinger from playing sports, your pediatric chiropractor can help treat them.
- Car Accident Injuries: Often, parents will take their children to a chiropractor for treatment after a car accident.
- Knee Problems: Our Flint chiropractors have extensive experience treating knee pain in people of all ages.
When to See a Pediatric Chiropractor
Chiropractic care for kids tends to fall into two broad categories: acute and chronic issues.
If your child suffers an acute injury in an accident or while playing, it’s a good idea to seek care as soon as possible. The sooner you have a diagnosis, the faster you start treatment.
Additionally, a children’s chiropractor can help with chronic problems. Unfortunately, many children live with chronic conditions, from frequent falls to high-impact sports.
With an experienced chiropractor, you have someone to help manage these conditions.
Chiropractic Care for Kids in Flint, TX
At Hood Health & Wellness, we understand that you have options when it comes to the care of your child. Many families choose our clinic because we offer a personalized treatment plan for all of our patients, no matter their age. While conditions may seem similar, the pain you experience is unique to you.
You and your family deserve a pediatric chiropractor who offers a thorough physical and neurological evaluation. Only then can we develop a plan that addresses your specific situation.
To learn more about chiropractic care for children, book an examination with our team today.
DR. KELLY HOOD, D.C.
Monday – Thursday
8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday – Sunday
Hood Health & Wellness
10678 FM 346 East
Flint, TX 75762
SPECIAL OFFER: $69
“I highly recommend Dr. Hood because he takes great delight in eradicating pain and facilitating true healing. For me, a meniscus tear in my knee resulted in a serious lack of mobility. Through his therapies, my horrible hip, leg, foot, and neck pain are gone! Dr. Hood is a natural-born teacher and shows you how to build your body up to its fullest potential. I’m stronger now. I’m not limited anymore! Best choice I ever made for my health!”